To avoid losing a profit on your Bitcoin mining, we curated a list of the best Bitcoin mining hardware, with their price, hash rate, and energy consumption, to help you decide which hardware is best for you, no matter how much mining experience you have. Read this post to find the right Bitcoin mining hardware for you.
In spite of the benefit capability of mining Bitcoin, your Bitcoin mining hardware’s forthright and energy expenses can really do damage to your financial balance if not chosen correctly.
Picking the wrong hardware could cost you more cash to work than the measure of assets you procure mining Bitcoin with it.
Few tips and tricks, frameworks and prescribed assets to keep your business in front of the tech bend.
To abstain from losing a benefit on your Bitcoin mining, below are the list of the best Bitcoin mining hardware, with their value, hash rate, and energy utilization, to enable you to choose which equipment is best for you, regardless of how much mining background you have.
3 Main Factors we need to check while Evaluating a Miner
You need to consider these 3 factors before you decide Bitcoin Mining hardware.
Power utilization: How much power does the miner expend? This is critical since you will run a gigantic electric bill in the event that you mine Bitcoin. This is estimated in watts, and the lower the number, the better it is for your organization.
Hashrate: This is how much power the mineworker needs to tackle the mining math issue. It essentially measures what number of estimates the mineworker can make every second. While a PC can make a couple of million theories for every second. The higher your hashrate it is better for your organization.
Energy proficiency: This estimates how compelling your mineworker is. It is estimated in joules which are units of energy. One watt of power is equivalent to one joule for each second. Another approach to see it is that a joule is a watt increased by number of seconds. If this number is low, it implies your miner will devour less power for a similar measure of work and along these lines it would be more productive for your organization.
10 of the Best Bitcoin Mining Hardware of 2019
1. Hash Rate: 14.0 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1316W ±10%
3. Power Efficiency: 0.094 W/GH ±7%
4. ASIC Chip: 189 x BM1387
5. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
6. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
7. Network: Ethernet cable is not included
|Hard Drive||4 GB|
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days and the warranty has not been voided by overclocking.
2. The AntMiner S9i requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors. There are three hash boards that each require THREE 6-pin PCI-e power connectors. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e power connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. One BITMAIN Power supply is included with a C13 to NEMA 5-15P power cord (14AWG).
5. Very LOUD! Sounds like a whiny vacuum.
6. Metal clanking or rattling is expected when moving the AntMiner S9i. The sound is from the hashing boards moving back and forth against the metal frame. This does not mean there are loose parts and does not mean the item is defective.
The DragonMint T1 is the worlds most efficient Bitcoin miner, operating at 16TH with AsicBoost technology inside for greater power efficiency.
At the wall power consumption of with DragonMint 1600W PSU and dual fans 1480W @ 240V at ambient temperature 25°C. Variation of ±8% is expected.
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate: 16TH/s ±8%
- 1600W PSU and dual fans 1480W @ 240V at ambient temperature 25°C. Variation of ±8% is expected.
- Most efficient miner on the market. 20% more efficient than Bitmain S9 miner.
- Includes PSU
Power Supply is not included.
If you have 220v-264v power, then Bitmain recommends using the APW3++ power supply.
If you have 110v-120v power (standard power outlets in the US), then the following power supplies have been confirmed to work well:
TWO APW3++ power supplies
The EVGA’s SuperNova 1600 G2
1. Hash Rate: 13.0 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1273W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3++, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%(at the wall, with APW3++, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. ASIC Chip: 189 x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet (network cable not included)
10. Default Frequency: 550M
Just Released, The New M3v2 WhatsMiner 12.X ~ 13.xth/s The Brand new WhatsMiner M3v2 ASIC Miner produces 12.X ~ 13.X th/s SHA-256 hashing power. It comes with a 220V power supply built on top, eliminating the 9 pin cables and makes it easier to plug into your outlet.
M3v2 has Improved cooling and heat syncs on hash boards + V2 added more hashing power and a incorporated PSU Its built in fan system produces peak hashing power while keeping the computer cool.
You will be mining Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash in less then 30 minutes and making money using a state of art WhatsMiner.
- Hashrate: 12.X ~ 13.xth/s (depends on cooling)
- M3V2 Whatsminer Bitcoin ASIC Miner
- Chips: 198*SMiT1700 28nm ASIC
- Power Consumption: 0.17 kw/Th
- Power Supply Unit: WhatsPower P5,2200w,93% efficiency 220V
- The world’s first 28nm Lyra2REv2 ASIC miner.
- Hash Rate: 7.28GH/s ± 5%.
- World’s most power-efficient Lyra2REv2 ASIC miner, energy consumption is 1200W±5%.
- Earnings higher than Antminer Z9 mini, WhatsMiner M3.
1. Hash Algorithm: Lyra2REv2
2. Hash Rate: 6.8G ±5%
3. Power Consumption: 1200W±5%
4. Fan: 2×14038
5. Operating Temperature: 0-40
6. Network Connection: Ethernet
7. Total quantity of hash boards is 4 PCS,Total hashrate is 6.8G (equals to 100PCs 1080Ti graphic cards).
8. Mining coins include Vertcoin (VTC), Monacoin (MONA), Verge (XVG)
- The AvalonMiner 741 is the ROQ Solid Miner, Refined. The AvalonMiner 741 is made with Reliable Open Quality, now with Airforming Cooling Technology.
- Containing 88 x A3212 16 nm chips, AvalonMiner 741 is the latest Canaan AvalonMiner with a 7.3 Reliable Hashrate Per Second (RTHS).
- Hashrate 7.3 TH/s (RTHS) (7.3-8 RTH/s in field) Power Consumption 1150W, +0% ~ +15% (with 93% PSU efficiency @ 25 C)
- Power Efficiency 0.16 Joules/GigaHash at the wall Rated Voltage Max 12.53
- MUST USE 220V!
Breaking down cryptocurrencies involves financial risks. These risks may relate to changes in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm used to mine the cryptocurrency.
- New BTC Miner Bitmain Antminer S15 28TH Mining ASIC miner
- 2 working Models: 1 model is Normal Mode, when Power is 1596w, Hashrate is 28T. When you set low power as 850w, Hashrate is 17T
- Antminer PSU is included. PSU is specially customized for S15, Integrated one machine
- This S15 antminer is Most competitive Bitmain miner for now
- No Software Required – Built-in Web Interface Allows For Easy Configuration
1.Mining Hash Rate: 28 ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1596W ± 10 %.
3. Power Efficiency: 93.88±10%.
5. Dimensions: 486mm ( L) * 265mm (W) * 388mm (H).
6. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans.
- ✔A9 Hashrate is 50Ksol/s, can make about $80 to $100 a day according to 25th, June calculation. We can not guarantee the later profits.
- ✔Please check Innosilicon A9 on website about it’s Profits before you buy and make serious consideration, Because we do not accept any return or refund of this miner. Ship By DHL, generally need 3-7 days, you can get it.
- ✔Power Consumption: 620W (+/-8%, normal mode, at the wall, with 12.4j/ksol efficiency , Include Innosilicon PSU power supply ATX Power (12V 9 * 6pin)
- ✔Almost the most profitable Virtual Currency Miner machine right now. Antminer S9 produce about $6 a day. A9 can do $80 to $100 a day according to 25th profits.
There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency.
Please deliberate well before making a purchase because they will not accept any requests for refund for their miners.
It’s current best choice on bitcoin mining. Instead of waiting 5 months for Antminer S9, get your Ebit E9+ today, and start mining in a week. Ebit Miner E9 Plus adopts the latest independent developed 14nm chip, ideal hash rate can be 9TH/S, and power consumption ratio is 145W/T.
It has low power, high hash rate advantage, and using the independent heat sink, with excellent heat dissipation. Heat sink using the latest bonding technology, shell material is more robust, to provide better protection for your machine and bring high benefit to the global miners.
- PSU not included
- Ideal hash rate： 9TH/S（-2%～+10%）
- Power consumption ratio on wall：145W/T（-10%～+15%，AC/DC 93%efficiency，25℃ ambient temperature）
- Better than waiting for Antminer S9 Batchs. Start mining today!
- Power interface： 9*6Pin PCI-E
What do you think about these TOP 10 Best Bitcoin Mining hardwares? Do let me know in comments.